The New Jersey Tree Foundation and Public Service Electric & Gas are offering a FREE seminar on planting the Right Tree in the Right Place, the Right Way on Friday, March 31st at the Hopewell Municipal Complex, 201 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road, Titusville, NJ. Please RSVP by Friday, March 24, 2017 to Lisa Simms LSimms@NJTreeFoundation.org
- Emerald Ash Borer – It’s here! The latest news on this bad bug.
- Planting the right tree, in the right place, the right way – Green end up.
- The importance of utility mark-outs prior to planting – Do you smell gas?
- Vegetation management policies to ensure the safe and reliable delivery of electric service – Who turned off the lights?
- NEW! Hopewell Valley Arts Council ash tree re-use – Got Ash?
Who should attend? Mayors, Freeholders, DPW Supervisors, Environmental & Shade Tree Commissioners, County Officials and any other interested parties. Space is limited. First-come, first-served.
Date: Friday, March 31, 2017
Time: Registration begins at 8:00 am. Program starts promptly at 8:30 am and runs until 12:30 pm.
Place: Hopewell Municipal Complex Auditorium, 201 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road, Titusville, NJ
A continental breakfast will be served.
This seminar is worth three (3) Continuing Education Units for towns with a 5-year Community Forestry Management Plan. “Right-Tree, Right-Place” is approved by the ISA for 3 (three) Arborist certification renewal credits and for 3 Public Works CEUs.
Please RSVP by Friday, March 24th to LSimms@njtreefoundation.org If you would like send a representative(s), please include their names and contact information (email address).